Monday, January 18, 2016

Show and Tell

Check out the cross stitching of some of the LOLs:


Becky was stitching this the last time we all got together. Those aqua/teal shades are my personal favorites. 









Lisa was working on a Christmas mystery sampler. She’s probably finished it by now because she is the fastest stitcher in the West. (Also in the East, the North, and the South!) I love these colors, too!! 








Carolyn collects snowmen, and this little fellow is an adorable addition to her ornament collection. She finished him up right after our last get-together. He is stitched on perforated paper.






I’ve had issues with focus and haven’t been cross stitching. Instead, last time we all met, I was knitting this “polka dot” scarf for myself. I'm a lot farther along now, but it's not finished yet.





Below is a scarf I knitted for my sister last year. It is the same "polka dot" pattern and same Malabrigo yarn, but in a more teal/green colorway. 








No comments: