Saturday, July 23, 2016

My Favorite Spacecraft

Remember how I had trouble getting started on my knitting project at the last LOL gathering? Those circular needles did the trick! Even though I haven’t had very much time to knit since that night, I have finished my project. I gave it away as soon as it was done, but it was so much fun I will cast on another one just for me before my head hits the pillow tonight.

Anna Hrachovec designed this little toy, and the pattern is in her book titled Knitting Mochimochi. Ms. Hrachovec named this project “Orbiting Oddity” and I have to say my spirits were high enough to orbit while I worked on it. It’s a quick knit and an adorable finished product:













2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Ahhhh, CUTE!

J Lucy said...

Thanks, Kathleen! It was so much fun to knit!!