Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Stitching

I have started several posts, but can't seem to get any of them completed. So, to keep us all entertained between words, here are photos of some of the LOL's recently completed projects.

Snowflakes stitched by Carolyn. Isn't that a pretty design?



Becky put the finishing touches on her carrots:


The bunny is cute, but the little flower buttons! I will definitely stitch these carrots one day for myself. So cute!!



I think I mentioned a l-o-n-g time ago that I was working on the 12th of a series of Christmas ornaments. Here they are, all assembled and ready to hang. (Thank you, Lisa!! I could never have made these look so pretty without your help!!)



Here's another ami by Amy W. She crocheted this a while back, but I forgot about the photo. Adorable lion!!



After giving one away, I knitted an Orbiting Oddity to keep. I love it, but it's obvious I had relaxed a lot when making this one as it's way bigger than the first one I made and the stitches are a little sloppy at the top of the aliens. Oh, well. One of these days, I'm going to knit a much smaller one with fingering yarn and little needles. In the interim, this big one makes me laugh.




Craft on, everyone!

No comments: